- Highest food safety standards in the industry
- 60 minutes automated sanitary clean cycle
- 4, 5, 8 inch pipe diameter design
- Capacities: 300, 500, 1100 ft3/hr
- Fully programmable to multiple products
- Custom layout designs
- Convey contamination sensitive food products safely
- No metal-to-metal contact with Sanilux® discs and chain assembly
- Backed up by 20 years of food conveying expertise
The product is picked up at the feed inlet(s) and carried inside the pipes and discharged at the outlet(s) located along the pipe and at the turn station. These food-grade conveyors can have one or more product inlets and outlets and various ancillary equipments can be adapted into them:
- Brush Stations
- Discharge Valves
- Lump Breaker
- LuxPro® Inspecting Camera Disc
- Powered Turn Stations, etc…
The compulsory wet-wash feature, a necessity in food applications, will eliminate microorganisms and organic matter by circulating acid, a caustic and finally a sanitizing liquid solution through all the internal components of the conveyor.
Luxme Sanilux®, USDA Series, Tubular Drag Chain Conveyors are manufactured in Montreal, Canada at our production facility. Luxme has established a worldwide reputation for our equipment’s reliability and performance in handling a great variety of food products.
Visit our Montreal manufacturing facility to see the equipment in operation in our showroom and test facilities.